INCREMENTA, Innovation and Creativity Mentality Advancement in SMEs
Project number: 2018-1-IE01-KA202-038789
Duration: 01/11-2018– 31/10/2020
NEWSLETTER 2 May 2019
In the Europe 2020 strategy “Innovative union” is a highlighted priority. If the EU wishes to retain its global position and to improve it against competition, it must enhance creativity and innovation.
The INCREMENTA project is focused on promoting innovation in SMEs and is working to develop a set of training materials addressing the development of an innovation management system for SMEs.
The project has already produced its first output, The Innovation Management System Guidebook for SMEs. The Guide includes the following:
- Creativity Management for SMEs: which aims to help SMEs to understand creativity as it relates to them and their business and to provide practical strategies for supporting the creative process of entrepreneurs and staff. Considering creativity as the process of generating new ideas from original thinking and innovation as the practical implementation of a creative idea, the guidebook will help SMEs to generate new ideas and to analyse them in a structured way to see which will lead to successful innovation in their organization.
- Collaboration Management for SMEs: which aims to explain collaboration from the point of view of entrepreneurs, especially small and medium-sized SMEs. Considering collaboration as a commitment to a respectful, co-creative process that includes people, processes and tools, it will help readers to understand which type of collaboration is suitable for their organization and their staff; how the collaboration process can help to achieve their goals and how to analyse collaboration in a structured way to lead to successful innovation.
- An Innovation Health Check for SMEs: which is to be used as diagnostic tool within the overall innovation management process in SME companies. It aims to help SMEs: assess their decision-making when developing a creativity and collaboration environment in their companies; assess the critical elements affecting their creativity and collaboration management level of excellence and provide guidance on how to significantly improve their innovation performance.
On the 13th and 14th of May, the INCREMENTA partners participated in the second transnational meeting in IDEC premises (Pireus, Greece) to deepen the features of the project and to agree on the future steps to be taken.
HOW TO CONNECT WITH INCREMENTA?
If you would like to join the stakeholder forum in your local area, please contact the partner in your home country:
- National University of Ireland, Galway. Contact person: Audrey Fayne| [email protected] | http://www.nuigalway.ie/engineering-informatics/mechanical-engineering/research/enterpriseresearchcentre/
- IDEC, Pireus, Greece. Contact Person: Vana Fikari | [email protected] | trainingcentre.gr| www.idec.gr| +30 2104286227
- TREBAG Intellectual Property- and Project Manager Ltd. Contact Person : Andrea Kövesd| [email protected] | www.trebag.hu | +36-26555220
- KISMC, Bulgary. Contact Person : Milena Koleva | [email protected] | www.innovation-mc.com | +359 2 489 0096
- Czech University of Life Sciences Prague (CULS), Prague, Czech Republic. Jaroslav Havlicek|[email protected]|https://www.pef.czu.cz/cs/|+420 737 615 383
- Lodz Chamber of Industry and Commerce (LCIC); Lodz, Poland. Contact Person : Daria Zawalska|[email protected]|www.izba.lodz.pl|+48502135799
- Cecot Innovation Foundation (FCI), Terrassa, Spain. Contact Person : Amparo Martín|[email protected] | www.fci.cat|+34 937361100
- Association of SA and LTD companies, Athens, Greece. Contact Person : oanna Anastasopoulou| [email protected] |sae-epe.gr|+30 2103620274.
Follow us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Incrementaproject/) and LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/incrementaproject) or send a message and the local partner will be in touch.
If you would like more information about the project log on to our project website http://creativityandcollaboration.com/index.php